Sponsoring Yale Group:
Yale Alumni Association of Cleveland
Association of Asian American Yale Alumni Northeast Ohio Chapter
Yale Graduate School Alumni Association
Yale Black Alumni Association
Saturday, June 6, 2020
8:00am to 12:00pm
8:00am to 12:00pm
Greater Cleveland Foodbank
15500 South Waterloo RoadCleveland, OH 44110
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank event registration page.
2. Click on the Register button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the Event Registration Code field. Next, click the Register for selected event button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: jBEF4U
In Repack, volunteers assist on projects related to sorting through and packing up incoming donations. Volunteer tasks may include:
- Nonperishable donation sorting and packing
- Produce Gleaning
- Meat and frozen food sorting and packing
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program box assembly
- Backpacks for Kids Program assembly
There will be a break midway through the event.
Please remember to wear closed-toed/closed-heeled shoes.
PLEASE NOTE: Volunteers MUST also register with the Foodbank, instructions in notes above!
Join us after the event for lunch at Muldoons, 1020 E 185th St., Cleveland 44119
Elizabeth Gerard ‘79