11:00am to 3:00pm
*There will be a white Barnstable Land Trust sandwich board sign at the pull in location for parking. Dylan and/or BLT volunteers will direct you to the parking location.
Provided (Equipment/Tools): Loppers, water refills, work gloves, maps, (not enough for everyone so if possible, bring your own)
Non-Provided Personal Gear & Attire: Sunblock, boots, long pants, extra socks, rain gear (weather dependent), water bottles
Hazards!: Ticks, potential poison ivy, road traffic, tool safety, sun burn and weather.
This is a great site to help with as the spring season blooms.
- Cut back all trails of the Eagle Pond Sanctuary with hand tools
- Identify potential problem areas where hand tools won’t suffice
- Practice tree and plant ID!
- We will begin with an orientation to the property/project and will talk about trail cutting method and safety
- Lunch will be taken at 1:00pm at starting location - Pizza provided
Mark Crociati ‘88 MM