11:00am to 2:00pm
Midnight Mission encourages all volunteers to carpool due to limited parking space, but parking should be available.
The Midnight Mission serves 3 meals a day, 7 days a week in their Guest Dining Hall. Each volunteer service will last approximately 3 hours. We will be providing lunch and may also take a 30-45 minute tour of the facility and get an overview of their program and services. Volunteers are welcome to dine in the Staff Dining Hall after their service.
Following are some of the basic requirements for service:
- Must be at least 4 1/2 feet tall
- You must wear t-shirts, long pants, closed-toe rubber sole shoes, hair tied back, no dangly jewelry, no shorts, no tank tops, and no skirts or dresses
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21.
- Bring a bottle of water for your personal use.
- Please leave personal items (backpacks, purses, and valuables) at home or in your car.